Adventuring on hold due to the Great British weather


Hello again everyone!

I know I may have got everyone a tiny bit excited about an upcoming adventure, but it has been put on hold for a while.  We were going to go to Woodside if you remember on Sunday but the weather changed from almost unbearably hot to almost unbearably windy and thunderstormy.

The lads and me have yet to get our fluffy brains around the weather in this country.  The boy tells us – in his best grumpy voice – that this is very usual, and that we only ever get a few days of proper sunny summery weather before the rain comes to spoil things.

So adventuring is postponed, but not abandoned all together luckily.  Hopefully we will go out and about very soon indeed.  Paws crossed.

More soon,

Love Momu. x

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s